SANTA CRUZ GALAPAGOS TRIP
Santa Cruz Galapagos Trip 3 days is a tour that focus in the highlights of Santa Cruz Island using Puerto Ayora as a Base to do the tours around the island, is the perfect short escapade to the Galapagos Islands.
Santa Cruz Galapagos Trip 3 Days
- ARRIVAL TO GALAPAGOS / DAY 1
- Departure to the Enchanted Galapagos Islands, arrival at the Baltra Island airport, reception of our National Park guides, transfer to Santa Cruz, arrival and accommodation at the hotel, afternoon visit to the Charles Darwin Research Station and the Interpretation Center of the Galapagos National Park, you will visit the displays of turtles and land iguanas. Return to the hotel. Dinner.
- TORTUGA BAY BEACH / DAY 2
- Tortuga Bay Beach Breakfast, visit to the beautiful Tortuga Bay beach, unique in the world for its landscape, we can observe marine iguanas among other animal species or Cracks, return to the hotel. Lunch.. In the afternoon visit to the High Part that includes a private ranch, where you will find "giant tortoises" in natural habitat, and to end the adventure, walk through an incredible lava tunnel. Return to the hotel. Dinner
- PUNTA ESTRADA AND LAS GRIETAS TOUR / DAY 3
- Los Gemelos Tour Breakfast, at the hotel. Visit to Los Gemelos, fantastic volcanic formations where you can appreciate the exuberant endemic vegetation of the Island. TRANSFER OUT / AIRPORT.
- All visits accompanied by a naturalist guide of the National Park (English/Spanish speaking)
- Meals mentioned in the itinerary (menus for lunch and dinner)
- All transportation within Galapagos Islands (boat, bus)
- Snorkel Gear (up to size 47) and wetsuit (shorty)
- Accommodation in accommodation chosen in double or triple rooms with private bathroom
- Airflight rate to Galápagos (we can book the flights for you)
- Galapagos National Park entrance fee (100 USD for adults / 50 USD for children aged less than 12 years)
- Galapagos transit control card (20 USD per person)
- Extra drinks
- Personal Expenses
- Travel Insurance