NEMO I CATAMARAN
The Nemo I (also known as the Nemo Martinica) is a 14-passenger sailing catamaran, offering a unique cruising experience in the Galapagos Archipelago. The catamaran was designed and built in France by Dufour & Sparks. On this catamaran you will experience the Galapagos Archipelago to its fullest. Most social areas are open deck spaces where you will constantly enjoy the most spectacular views of the islands and their volcanic rock formations. These areas include various lounges and catamaran netting at the front. Meals are served in the indoor and outdoor dining areas. When weather conditions permit we can turn off the engines and raise the sails, navigating silently through one the world’s natural wonders.
Nemo I Catamaran Specifications:
|Length||24.9 m (83 ft)
|Beam||10 m (33.34 ft)|
|Air conditioning||Individually controlled in all cabins|
|Wetsuit rental||Available for rent|
Single supplement: 80%
- Prices and itineraries are subject to change
- Single travelers are allowed to book a twin cabin on sharing basis.
- The cabin will be shared with another traveler of the same gender
- Children’s discount of 20%. Only applicable for child under 12 years of age, not applicable for last minute rates and parents are fully responsible for any accident or damage caused.
NEMO I // 4 DAYS GALAPAGOS CRUISE // BASIC LEVEL (TOURIST)
- ARRIVAL TO GALAPAGOS / DAY 1
- Baltra: Island Airport: Arrival and transfer to the boat and in the afternoon we go to Mosquera.
- GENOVESA / DAY 2
- Genovesa: Darwin Bay and Genovesa: Prince Philip's Steps
- PLAZAS / DAY 3
- Visit Plazas and Santa Fe Islands
- SAN CRISTOBAL // AIRPORT TRANSFER / DAY 4
- San Cristobal:Interpretation Centre Tour ends, transfer to San Cristobal Airport
- Accommodation on board, matrimonial/twin standard cabinwith private facilities
- All excursions mentioned in the itinerary (Subject to change)
- All transfers in Galapagos (airport - yacht-airport transfers in Galapagos are only included if the flight has been booked through us)
- All meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Naturalist bilingual guide (English-Spanish) class III
- Fresh water, tea, coffee.
- Snorkeling equipment
- Airflight rate Quito – Galápagos – Quito
- Airport Transfers Galapagos( if the flight has not been booked with us, an additional airport transfer will have to be booked, if a flight delay occurs, an additional speed boat may have to be hired at your own expense to take to you to our yacht)
- Galápagos National Park entrance fee (100 USD for adults / 50 USD for children)
- INGALA Card (Tourist Migratory Control Card: 10 USD per person)
- Isabela tax (5 USD per person)
- Extra drinks
- Personal expenses
- Wetsuit rental (25 USD for 4 days, 35 USD for 8 days, 50 USD for 10 days, 55 USD for 11 days, 75 USD for 15 days)