Quito Airport Layover Tour
- Sierras & Andes
- Tailor Made
- 4 Day
Airport layover tour to fit your next flight , within a few days in Quito you get to know Otavalo, The Middle of the World, Cuicocha lake, Peguche Waterfall, Quito city tour, Cable car and Papallacta Hot Springs, then after hot springs we drop you off at the airport to take your next flight and continue your trip.
To take advantage of this trip fit’s better if you arrive on Friday because on Saturday you can visit the animal market early in the morning and the famous Otavalo Indian Market every Saturday.
Please send us your flight schedule to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us suggest a perfect Itinerary depending on your travel style.
DAY 1: QUITO AIRPORT(UIO) PICK UP/ MIDDLE OF THE WORLD CAYAMBE / OTAVALO
DAY 2: ANIMAL MARKET* / OTAVALO CITY TOUR / PEGUCHE INCA SACRED PLACE / CUICOCHA LAKE
DAY 3: QUITO OLD TOWN / PANECILLO / TELEFERICO (CABLE CAR)
DAY 4: PAPALLACTA HOTSPRINGS / LUNCH / DROP OFF AT THE AIRPORT
- DAY 1: QUITO AIRPORT(UIO) PICK UP/ MIDDLE OF THE WORLD CAYAMBE / OTAVALO
- The first-day start picking you up from the Airport and then Drive to Otavalo around 80 Kmtrs on the way depending on the time we can stop at the Middle of the world at one of the highest places on earth where it passes through and then arrive to the Hotel in Otavalo where we can rest and enjoy a good meal.
- DAY 2: ANIMAL MARKET* / OTAVALO CITY TOUR / PEGUCHE INCA SACRED PLACE / CUICOCHA
- Today you have the option of waking up early and walk to the animal market at walking distance, and then visit the famous Otavalo Indian Market, before midday we check out and drive to the Cuicocha Lake to have lunch in a traditional restaurant in Cotacachi and then visit the beautiful view of the Cuicocha Lake after that we drive straight to Quito Old Town, whereby walking distance you can go to a restaurant for Dinner, depending on the Hotel you could have restaurant service.
- DAY 3: QUITO OLD TOWN / PANECILLO / CABLE CAR
- After a good sleep and a great breakfast, our Quito guide will pick you up and give you a tour around the many churches around the old town and will explain about the history and Quito architecture, Lunch and then drive up to the Panecillo where you have a 360 degrees view of Quito, then by the afternoon we would be going to the Cable car that is one of the highest aerial lifts in the world, rising from 3,117 m (10,226 ft) to 3,945 m (12,943 ft) up to the Pichincha volcano where you can enjoy awesome views of the city and the Mountains depending on the weather.
- DAY 4: PAPALLACTA HOTSPRINGS / LUNCH / DROP OFF AT THE AIRPORT
- Today is your leaving day and before we drop you off at the airport we drive to Papallacta Hot Springs and enjoy the views of the cloud forest and relax at the natural hot spring surrounded by native forest and mountains. Drive to the airport and drop you off.
- What you should bring
-Comfortable shoes for walking
-Cash for expenses, bank cards are not widely accepted
-A light warm jacket and a rain jacket, Quito can be Rainy or Sunny during the day, Usually from June to September during the day can be sunny and hoy and at the evenings get colder.
-Bath suit for the Papallacta hot springs
- Camera, enough SD memory, in Ecuador Prices of electronics and cosmetics can be very high.
-Bottle of water, as Quito is pretty high you need to drink much water to prevent high altitude sickness and help your body to adapt<br)
- Private transportation from the pick up at the Quito Airport until we drop you off safely at departures gate for your next flight.
- Profesional Driver/Guide English spoken
- 1 night in a charming hotel in Otavalo highly rated ( well located for the next day)
- Airbnb accommodation in Quito 2 nights with breakfast and host (Traditional neighbor close to main highlights)
- Entrances to the Places we are going to visit ( please bring change, around 40USD)
- Lunch and dinners
- Tips and anything not mentioned before