Tip Top IV First Class Yacht
Tip Top IV First Class Yacht. Galapagos Islands Ecuador. The Tip Top IV is the flagship of the Tip Top Fleet, and is the newest and most luxurious of the fleet operating at the Galapagos Islands since 2006.
|1||Monday||Baltra||Black Turtle Cove (PR)|
|2||Tuesday||Chinese Hat (SN/WA)||Rabida Island (SN/PR/WA)|
|3||Wednesday||Sullivan Bay (Santiago IslandSN/WA)||Bartolome Island (SN/PR/WA)|
|4||Thursday||Santa Fe Island (SN/PR/KY/WA)||South Plaza Island (WA)|
|5||Friday||Las Bachas Beach (SN/WA)||Baltra|
SN: SNORKEL PR: PANGA RIDE KY: KAYAK WA: WALK
|Price per person in double room|
|LOWER DECK||$US 3,560|
|UPPER DECK||$US 3,970|
Child under 12 years old 10% discount . – Single supplement 60% . – No Triple Rooms
TIP TOP III YATCH / 5 DAYS GALAPAGOS CRUISE
- DAY 1: MONDAY / BALTRA ISLAND - BLACK TURTLE COVE
- Flight from mainland Ecuador (Quito or Guayaquil) to Baltra, with AVIANCA Airlines, arriving at 09:20 a.m. approximately. Your guide conducts you to the bus and after a short 5-kilometer ride to the pier; we board the Yacht without delay. We greet you with our first orientation and we offer a light snack. In the afternoon, we make a panga ride on Black Turtle Cove, series of mangrove-surrounded coves and islets; where we can observe white-tipped sharks, marine turtles, spotted eagle rays, and yellow cow-nosed rays. We board the Yacht for dinner and the first of our nightly orientations.
- DAY 2: TUESDAY / CHINESE HAT - SANTIAGO ISLAND
- After breakfast, we make a wet landing on Chinese Hat (Sombrero Chino), a small island off the Coast of Santiago Island, we can observe on the rocky shoreline: Galapagos penguins, eagle rays, sea lions and marine iguanas. This is an excellent snorkelling site. Optional: time for those who would like to swim, snorkel and/ or Kayak. Return to the Yacht for lunch. In the afternoon, we make a wet landing on Rabida, to walk and observe marine iguanas and sea lions, pelicans, blue-footed boobies, masked boobies and brown pelicans. We walk and we arrive at a small saltwater lagoon where we can see pink flamingos. Optional: time for those who would like to swim or snorkel. We return to the Yacht for dinner and our nightly orientation.
- DAY 3: WEDNESDAY / SULLIVAN BAY - BARTOLOME ISLAND - PINNACLE ROCK
- After breakfast, we make a wet landing on Sullivan Bay, a perfect place to get a feel of the volcanic origin of the islands. Optional: time for those who would like to swim and/or snorkel. We return to the boat for a delicious lunch. In the afternoon, we make a dry landing on Bartolome Island, to hike to the summit; during the hike we observe colonies of marine iguanas and lava lizards. On the summit we have an impressive view of the surrounding islands, including the eroded tuff cone of Pinnacle Rock. We return to the yacht for a delicious dinner and our nightly orientation
- DAY 4: THURSDAY / SANTA FE - SOUTH PLAZA -
- After breakfast, we make a wet landing on Santa Fe Island to visit the cactus forest and a colony of land iguanas native from Santa Fe. Optional: time for those who would like to swim, snorkel and/or kayak. Return to the Yacht for lunch and sail to South Plaza, where we make a dry landing on the pier of the island, there we can enjoy the antics of the sea lions. A walk through a cactus forest allows us to observe land iguanas and many species of tropical birds. At the end of the afternoon, we return to the Yacht for dinner and our nightly orientation.
- DAY 5: FRIDAY
- After breakfast we make an early disembark on Las Bachas Beach, a place where we can appreciate a Flamingos lagoon. During all walks, your guide will be explaining details about the lives of the birds and animals. We return to the Yacht for disembarking on the pier at 09:00. Your guide accompanies you on the bus ride directly to the airport.
- Accommodation on board, matrimonial/twin standard cabinwith private facilities
- All excursions mentioned in the itinerary (Subject to change)
- All transfers in Galapagos (airport - yacht-airport transfers in Galapagos are only included if the flight has been booked through us)
- All meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Naturalist bilingual guide (English-Spanish) class III
- Fresh water, tea, coffee.
- Snorkeling equipment
- Air ticket: Local flight to/from Galapagos from Quito or Guayaquil
- Airflight Quito/Guayaquil – Galápagos – Quito/Guayaquil
- Airport Transfers Galapagos( if the flight has not been booked with us, an additional airport transfer will have to be booked, if a flight delay occurs, an additional speed boat may have to be hired at your own expense to take to you to our yacht)
- Galápagos National Park entrance fee (100 USD for adults / 50 USD for children)
- INGALA Card (Tourist Migratory Control Card: 20 USD per person)
- Extra drinks
- Personal expenses
- Wetsuit rental (10 USD per day)