Embark on an exhilarating 2-day expedition that merges the thrill of white-water rafting on the Napo River with a deep dive into the jungle. You will spend a night in Misahuallí at a Quichua Community Lodge, which provides an ideal balance of relaxation and cultural immersion, rendering your adventure an unforgettable experience in the very heart of the Amazon rainforest.
|Pick up the individual or group from their hotel or a designated meeting point in Quito.|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Departure at 8:30 AM.|
|RETURN TIME||On the second day, at around 8 PM.|
|ACCOMMODATION||Sinchi Warmi Jungle Lodge a Local Community Managed in Shared Room|
|COST||The cost is $200 USD per person for groups of three individuals or more. For duos, the price is $280 per person.|
|WEAR||On the River: Quick-dry shorts/bathing suit
Synthetic shirt for warmth and sun protection
Sturdy footwear – sandals with straps (no flip-flops), sneakers, wetsuit boots
Hat with a brim to protect the face from the sun
Sunglasses with retainer strap
Avoid all cotton clothing, as cotton gets cold when wet
Wear/Bring After the Trip: Set of dry clothes, shoes, and socks – warmer gear if cool temperatures after the trip. Towel. Bag for wet clothes
What To Take in the Raft: A small tube of sunscreen that fits in a pocket
Water bottles – preferably with carabiners to attach to the raft
2-Days/1-Night Adventure on the Napo River and Misahuallí Jungle Exploration
Day 1: Rafting the Napo River and Arrival in Misahuallí
Morning: Depart from Quito to Tena
- Start your adventure by departing from Quito, Ecuador’s capital, and heading towards Tena, a vibrant town known for adventure sports and jungle exploration. The drive takes approximately 4-5 hours.
Late Morning: Arrival in Tena
- Arrive in Tena, a hub for outdoor enthusiasts. Take in the scenic surroundings as you prepare for your rafting adventure.
Lunch in Tena
- Enjoy a hearty local lunch in Tena to energize for your upcoming rafting experience.
Afternoon: Rafting on the Napo River
- Meet your skilled rafting guides who will provide safety instructions and equipment.
- Embark on an adrenaline-pumping white-water rafting journey on the Napo River. Navigate thrilling Class III and IV rapids while immersing yourself in the Amazon rainforest’s lush beauty.
Late Afternoon: Arrival in Misahuallí
- Complete your rafting adventure and arrive in the charming riverside town of Misahuallí, known for its tranquil atmosphere and lush surroundings.
Dinner in Misahuallí
- Savor a delightful dinner at a local restaurant in Misahuallí.
Overnight in Misahuallí
- Spend the night in comfortable accommodation in Misahuallí, lulled to sleep by the sounds of the jungle.
Day 2: Misahuallí Jungle Exploration and Return to Quito
Morning: Breakfast at the Lodge
- Begin your day with a hearty breakfast at your lodge, preparing for an exciting day of jungle exploration.
Late Morning: Motorized Canoe Jungle Tour
- Embark on a thrilling motorized canoe tour of the Napo River and its tributaries. Your expert guide will lead you deep into the heart of the Amazon rainforest.
- Keep your camera ready as you encounter diverse wildlife, including monkeys, birds, caimans, and lush vegetation that characterizes the jungle.
Lunch in the Jungle – Return to Misahuallí
- Enjoy a delicious jungle-style lunch surrounded by the sights and sounds of the Amazon rainforest.
- Return to Quito
Have a question? Get in touch and get a free quote.
- New Our AI-powered assistant, Apollo, is available to assist you in planning your trip through our website’s chat box. With Apollo’s help, you can easily navigate our website and find the best travel options to suit your needs. Whether you’re looking for tours, information, hotels, or activities, Apollo can provide you with the information you need to make informed decisions about your travel plans. So why not take advantage of this convenient and reliable tool today and start planning your next trip with ease?
- Please fill out the form with your questions and requests
- It is also possible to contact us via email by using the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org